The recent Express Entry draw organized by for the Human Capital Priorities channel called nearly 1,000 candidates to apply for immigration. The draw was held on August 9, 2018, and a major portion of information deciphered on the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program website on Thursday. Ontario, the most populated province circulated 947 invites under the HCP stream to applicants scoring between 350 and 439 CRS points. The main objective of the draw is to release job offer to the applicants who had compiled profiles between January 1 and August 9, 2018. Get through the criteria for the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Application undecided/pending under the Federal Express Entry system
- At least one year of full time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree or Ph.D. equal to Canada
- At least CLB level 7 in IELTS general exam
- Settle down in the Province of Ontario
- At least CRS 400 points under the Federal Express Entry
However, Ontario started issuing details about its express entry draw at the beginning of 2018. The earlier HCP draw took place on March 26, when the province issued a total of 779 invitations.